IT0001 – IT SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR – SENIOR
The Ideal Candidate, reporting directly to the IT INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGER, will deal with the management of Company operative Systems, their security and related problem solving ensuring their efficiency.
- Installation and Management of Citrix XenServer, VMware Vsphere;
- Practical and Theoretical knowledge of IT Security Systems (Switch, Firewall, UTM, EPA);
- Citrix Netscaler and Access Gateway;
- Good Knowledge of Monitoring Systems;
- Citrix Certification (CCA-V, CCN-A), Microsoft (MCSA), VMware (VCP) and other.
- High school diploma as IT Technician or Degree in IT Area;
- Work experience of at least 5 years in Systemic area;
- Great Knowledge of Virtualizing Technology;
- Great Knowledge of Windows Server and Linux Operations System, their installation, configuration and problem solving;
- Great Knowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, DNS;
- Great experience in Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop issues;
- Good Knowledge of the English Language Spoken and Written;
- To be able to work autonomously and in respect of deadlines in a strongly dynamic environment
- Attitude to problem solving;
- Attitude to interpersonal relationships and team working;
- Strong sense of responsibility and confidentiality;
- Ability to search for information, flexibility and adaptability
Complete the Job Profile: good personal relationship management, good communication skills together with capability of synthesis and the availability to travel occasionally in the European sites.
|Job Category||Information Technology|