IT0002 – FUNCTIONAL ANALYST ORACLE EBS – SUPPLY CHAIN AREA
The Ideal Candidate, reporting directly to the IT APPLICATION MANAGER, will manage the development, the support and the maintenance of company’s software applications in particular Oracle Service Request.
- To make functional analysis of the processes and of appointed requirements
- To create the related analysis of documents
- To support the Developer and/or develop reports and procedures in case of need
- Degree or high school diploma as IT Technician;
- Work experience of at least 4 years in Oracle Business Suite area Supply Chain;
- Good functional knowledge of particular ORACLE EBS parts: OM – Order Management, INV- Inventory, BOM – Bill of Material, WMS – Warehouse Management System, ASCP – Advanced Planning, MRP, Production, OPM;
- Knowledge of functionalities and setup of ORACLE EBS R12;
- Good knowledge of SQL language to interact with the DB and analyzing the programs;
- Ability to create Customized Solutions;
- Knowledge of Forms personalization;
- Knowledge of Reports;
- Good Knowledge of English Language Spoken and Written;
- To be able to work autonomously and in respect of deadlines in a strongly dynamic environment;
- Attitude to problem solving;
- Attitude to interpersonal relationships and team working;
- Ability to search for information, flexibility and adaptability.
Complete the Job Profile: good personal relationship management, good communication skills together with capability of synthesis and the availability to travel occasionally in the European sites.
|Job Category||Information Technology|